About SERVPRO of Downtown Charleston
Brian H. & Bruce H. Bowen
Owners of SERVPRO of Downtown Charleston
As a team that has been proudly serving Charleston and its surrounding areas, we strive to meet every disaster and emergency head-on with experience, industry-leading equipment, and efficiency. We know that emergencies from water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and biohazardous threats can interrupt your life, and we want to make sure that we can get your property back to how it should be quickly. We are a trusted name in the community, both because of our fast response and thorough work and our fixation on customer satisfaction that begins at the top of our organization.
Our immediate response to disasters begins with readiness for any situation that could threaten homes and businesses throughout the Greater Charleston area. As it is known as the Holy City, there are many churches and religious landmarks that have become permanent fixtures of the metropolis for centuries. We offer the same delicate and thorough restoration and recovery to maintain these original construction materials when disaster strikes that we do for modern construction in residential neighborhoods and commercial districts that we serve from Hanahan to Folly Beach.
We understand that the most significant thing that we can do for the communities that have embraced us as a leading restoration company in coastal South Carolina is to give back in every way that we can. We work directly with many organizations and fundraising groups to help raise awareness and funds for bettering the communities we serve. We are particularly proud of our involvement with Community Options, Inc and their drive Cupid’s Chase. This effort raises funds that help those in Charleston and its surrounding areas with disabilities.
Our SERVPRO of Downtown Charleston team has experience and training to be knowledgeable and confident addressing any threat or damaging effect that your residential or commercial property faces. We have a 24/7 response with IICRC-Certified personnel with accreditations in every facet of the restoration industry; no job is too big or too small.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CEO Award Winners